Agreement - Your use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The features and content of the site may change occasionally. Any new features added and content changed will be covered by this agreement.
- Diecast Distributors Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. The revised Terms and Conditions take effect from the time that they are posted on this site.
- Access to, and use of, this site is at your own risk. This site may contain errors or faults and may not be current at the time of use.
- Any links in this site to any third part websites are for the ease of the website user only.
- Diecast Distributors Australia Pty Ltd assumes no responsibility for any of the content found on these sites.
- Diecast Distributors Australia Pty Ltd will not be liable for any damages, including loss of income, loss or corruption of data or other information, developed out of the use of this site.
Use of Site
- Diecast Distributors Australia Pty Ltd maintains this site for your convenience as a means of ordering, as well as a source of information.
- Diecast Distributors Australia Pty Ltd allows you authorised access to this site using your web browser. Printed and electronic copies can only be made for the sole purpose of placing or considering an order with Diecast Distributors Australia Pty Ltd.
Wholesale Terms of Trade
- Businesses must be a reseller of Diecast Distributors Australia
- Initial orders for all new accounts must be a minimum value of $500. Repeat orders minimum of $200 (this is our minimum despatch value). This value DOES NOT include “Forward Order” items or items that are currently unavailable. The minimum purchase value applies to available items only.
- Stock will only be sent upon full payment of the proforma invoice unless already credit approved.
- Orders over $500 (available items only) will be freight free. Orders under $500 will incur a $20 handling/freight fee.
- Goods remain the property of Diecast Distributors Australia Pty Ltd until payment has been received in full
- Any claims relating to delivery or damaged stock must be made within 7 days of receipt.
- We will not accept returns for credit without prior authorisation
- Goods sold at special pricing, including clearance lines, are non-returnable unless faulty.
- Unless otherwise notified by the customer all deliveries will be despatched through the carrier of our choice. These charges will be added to the total of the invoice.
- In the event that a Diecast Distributors Australia product is sold as an assortment of styles or colours, the product will be supplied at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to adjust our List Prices depending on fluctuating shipping costs and/or the value of the Australian Dollar.
Invoices can be paid through the following channels:
- Credit Card – either via phone or fax. Accepted Cards : VISA and Mastercard
- EFT Direct Deposit – Goods will be despatched when funds have cleared
- Cheque – Goods will be despatched when funds have cleared
Diecast Distributors Australia Pty Ltd collects information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, mailing address, ABN, e-mail address and telephone numbers to provide you with product information and news regarding Diecast Distributors Australia Pty Ltd activities and recent developments. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Diecast Distributors Australia Pty Ltd may allow other authorised people to view this information if it is deemed necessary for database maintenance, order processing, or other similar activities. Diecast Distributors Australia Pty Ltd will take the necessary steps to ensure that the information remains confidential and is not used for any other purpose.
Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our website. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways :
To personalise your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
To quickly process your transactions
To administer a survey or other site feature.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may Contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors.
These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make our site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting the office.